You probably already know why you should be using twitter for business or branding, let me give brief intro for that and then head on to ” do’s and don’t of twitter for business / branding “, before starting my twitter handle is @diamontip
Majority of twitter users update their tweets very regularly from various apps range from mobile app to desktop religiously, so that means twitter has a engaged users, they follow tweet updates and update their status updates regularly.
This in return brands and businesses can access customer opinions, convey what they want to convey as a brand/business to its customers. And establish themselves as authority for the topic they choose.
And here’s the Do’s and Don’t's of twitter usage:
1. tweet only what your followers want to hear from you
2. tweet only about something relevant to your business / brand
3. retweet only that matters to your business
4. Maintain follower / following balance, normally if you are following more than your followers, it wont give a good impression.
5. Hashtag every ‘key’ words in your tweets.
6. Search for the hashtag and start talking/discussing with relevant tweeters.
7. Balance hashtag tweets + retweets + url tweets per day, all these three should not be more than your plain tweets per day.
8. Bio should be precise and to the point that explains about your business, brand, what your followers can gain by following.
9. Use good display picture.
Thats all i have for now.